U.S. Congresswoman Lisa McClain — a new member of the U.S. House Armed Services Committee and who’s District includes major portions of Macomb County’s renowned Defense Corridor — visited DC3S on Friday, January 29, to meet with leaders of several non-profit groups with focus on Michigan’s Aerospace & Defense Industry.
These groups include:
- Air Force Association of Michigan (AFA)
- Association of United States Army (AUSA – Michigan’s Arsenal of Democracy Chapter)
- Michigan Aerospace Manufacturers’ Association (MAMA)
- National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA – Michigan Chapter)
- National Guard Association of Michigan (NGAM)
- National Veteran Business Development Council (NVBDC)
- Navy League of United States (NLUS – Metro Detroit Council and Great Lakes Chapter)
- Women in Defense (WID – Michigan Chapter)
SEN Mike MacDonald, Co-Chair of Bi-Partisan Aerospace & Defense Caucus of Michigan’s State Legislature, also participated in this roundtable briefing session.